Friday, September 4, 2015

Monthly Marshall Moments: Seven


Seven. Months.

You guys. I'm not even going to say a word about how time is flying and I can't believe how much my little boy is growing. I won't talk about how I was looking at his one and two month photos and he looked like a different baby. I also won't wish for time to stop. Nope, not one word about it. Ha.

I will say that I adore this sweet little love more and more every single day. I mean, just look at that smile and those pudgy little arms and legs. What's not to love? 




My photo shoots are becoming increasingly challenging. This one was tough. I was happy to get a couple good shots. For one thing, I need more fabric - one yard won't do anymore! Especially since Marshall is wiggling and moving and grabbing like crazy! There was no keeping the fabric smooth this time. I need to come up with a new strategy for the next 5 months. 



In case you were wondering, this is what handsome looks like. (That's what his onesie says. It was a gift, and I think it's adorable. And fitting, of course). 



I took a few photos outside in our yard and I love these! Marshall is wearing his business casual outfit. 



He really likes to be outside. I hope this means that he'll like playing outside when he's older. 


Marshall watched Andrew's volley ball team practice at the park. 


He sat in a shopping cart for the first time, like a big boy!  


He discovered grass and dandelions. I hope Marshall will pick weeds flowers for me someday.


Look at this FACE. How am I going to say no to these eye? I'm in big trouble!  

SEVEN MONTHS
Sitting up! He is balancing so well in just a few weeks time
Starting to rock on all fours (no crawling yet)
Rolls over all the time
Very coordinated and good at picking up toys (and grabbing everything he can)
Started eating oatmeal cereal (likes to chew on the spoon)
Fascinated by our cats and tries to grab their fur
Does well at the church nursery
Babbles, "talks" and shrieks 
Good at exploring his surroundings and looking at new things
Lights up when Daddy comes home from work
Knows when I enter or leave the room 
Good sleeper 
Wiggles, squirms and moves his arms and legs all the time - he rarely sits still! 


How did we get blessed with such a sweet boy? Thank you, Lord!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!