Tuesday, July 28, 2015

July Birthdays Family Visit

 

One of my favorite things to do after we get home from a family visit, is to look at and download photos from my camera (and/or phone). This was the first time, since Easter (when Marshall was less than 2 months old), that we've all been together (except for Aaron, who couldn't make it - we missed you!).

We were celebrating what I like to call "birthdaypalooza" week. My husband, mother-in-law and sister-in-law all have birthday's the same week. Which calls for some celebration! My father-in-law planned a seafood feast, which was amazing. We also enjoyed our favorite Jules Pizza, Marilyn's cheesecake, AND Rita's gelati. Oh, and the weather was gorgeous. What more could you want for a summer family weekend? It was pretty great.


Marshall was absolutely spoiled with hugs, kisses and playtime with his cousins, Morgan and Sydney. Who are growing up waaaaaay too fast! The girls couldn't wait to hold him, and took turns, every chance they got. 


Poppy and Gigi got plenty of sweet snuggles, too. Marshall loved every minute! 



Denny's famous super slip and slide made for an afternoon of fun (and only minor injuries). All you need is a hill, a huge roll of industrial plastic, a hose and dish soap! 


The spectators enjoyed watching - and trying to stay dry!




Marshall isn't crazy about cold water yet! Maybe next summer he'll be sliding down the hill. 


We took some family photos (upon my request), during the "golden hour." I just love that time of the evening! 


This photo of these three adorable cousins, melts my heart every time I look at it. So sweet! I think we'll have to recreate it in 10 years. 

Happy birthday, everyone! I know there were a lot of miles and a lot of driving involved to make such special memories. We are so glad we could spend time together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!