Sunday, May 10, 2015
Monthly Marshall Moments: Three
Get ready for some cuteness overload. Our little Marshall is three months old! He is growing, growing, growing. And filling our days with joy. I can't get over how much he changes, it seems daily. It was hard to choose which photo to use for his three month because I took a bunch and he has so many different facial expressions. Although this one is blurry, because of his non-stop moving legs and arms, it showcases his personality really well.
Just look at this sweet little face. For some reason, as soon as I get out the "real" camera and start shooting, he turns serious. I think the camera intimidates him. My iphone gets better expressions from him. But seriously, those eyes and those cheeks!
He really is such a happy baby. I love greeting him in the morning and seeing a grin light up his whole face. What could be better?
It's hard to tell, but his eyes are so pure blue. Just like his Dad's.
• Most noticeably filling out more. Look at those legs!
• Gives lots of smiles
• Loves attention and "talking" with people
• More vocal (he has the sweetest sounds!)
• Has been grabbing at toys and learning to hold things
• Really likes bath time
• Kicks his legs and arms like crazy. Constantly.
• He is very strong and can seriously kick and hold on (or put up a fight)
• Starting to sleep longer at night (hooray!)
• Enjoys being held while you walk around, whatever you're doing
• 13 lbs
I love this photo of Andrew and Marshall. Two of a kind!
I can't even. This was during a stroller walk. His first time wearing a baseball hat. That face, those arms and that belly!
Smiling while visiting friends.
Mr. Personality. I just love him! He makes my heart explode.