Our happy little guy has changed so much! He is really starting to fill out, especially in his cheeks and legs. I just love chubby baby rolls and kissable cheeks!
For some reason Marshall was showing his more serious side the day of his photo shoot. He really is a happy baby and usually all smiles. It's hard work getting a him to look at the camera! This beautiful one-of-a-kind quilt was handmade by my talented friend, Nicole. Marshall loves it!
• Still gives lots of smiles
• Likes looking at lights and at the ceiling
• Prefers to be held (doesn't like being set down)
• Enjoys stroller rides
• Loves play time on his activity mat
• Likes music and when we sing to him
• His eyes are beautiful blue (my wish come true)
• 10 lb 10 oz at his 2-month checkup
I'm still crazy about his adorable little feet and toes. This little piggy went to market...
To give you some perspective, here's our photobombing cat, Chancho, who is still larger than our baby. Someday Marshall is going to be bigger than you and will be running after you!
This little boy has stolen my heart.