Saturday, March 14, 2015

Marshall's Newborn Photos


After Marshall arrived, I was so excited to have his newborn photos taken. Bethany captured some beautiful and adorable moments of our sweet little guy when he was just 8 days old. She is so patient and skilled at posing newborns - she has some serious baby whispering talent. Wow. I just love looking at these photos and will cherish them forever!

I already feel like Marshall is changing before our very eyes and I want to savor every tiny detail of his precious little self, for as long as possible.

Doesn't he just make you melt? 

We took some family photos too. I especially love the one of Andrew holding Marshall. The two loves of my heart! Swoon.

Here are a few of my favorites. 











I just love the perfect smile on his face in this one! Such a cutie.

A big thank you to Bethany for capturing these sweet moments for our family. Check out our maternity photos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!